Saturday, April 30, 2011

Birthday Wreath

By no means can I take credit for this Wreath but its one of my most favorite projects I have ever done! I saw it on a friends FB page and then googled it!

(1) Choose any size STRAW wreath you would like! The smaller ones are great for just putting on your counter as party decorations! You'll also need LOTS of balloons, greening pins and TIME!

(2) Put the center of the ballon in between the two prongs of the greening pin! I didn't poke a hole in my balloons, but you can do it that way instead! (I will take more pictures on my next one to show more specifically I did and post it on here)

(3) Poke the greening pin through the wreath!

(4) Repeat 3 & 4 until your straw wreath is FILLED with balloons! I didn't go around all the sides or the back, this isn't necessary!

No comments:

Post a Comment